Welcome to Belton Educational Foundation
The Belton Educational Foundation believes that each student is unique, has inherent worth, has the ability to learn and the power to achieve. We believe that our community has a role to play in helping each student reach their full potential. That as a community, we will benefit from ensuring that our children are offered a quality education that meets their individual learning styles. We believe that this can be achieved through innovation within our classrooms.
The Foundation will provide funding to enrich educational opportunities and encourage innovation to maximize the learning potential of every student attending the Belton School District.
The vision of the Foundation is to provide enhancement to the educational opportunities in the Belton School District.
- Provide an avenue for involving alumni, businesses and community members in educational processes of the Belton School District
- Encourage excellence in the Belton School District through supplemental funding
- Promote community awareness about the Foundation and the educational opportunities in the Belton School District
- Promote student development by funding educational enrichment programs in the areas of math, science, technology, communication arts and fine arts initiatives, as well as leadership opportunities
- Ensure the perpetuity of the Foundation through endowments
- Operate the Foundation utilizing best practices, policies and procedures
- Be good stewards of all donations received
BHS Senior Scholarship Recipients
Thank you, Belton Educational Foundation Partner Sponsors!
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
MAKE A DIFFERENCE by purchasing the 2021 Major Saver card now available
Don’t miss out on your chance to purchase this year’s Major Saver card! The Major Saver card features great deals and discounts at restaurants and retailers. View the discount deals and purchase your Major Saver card online, beginning on March 11 through March 22! When you purchase your card (cost is $15), you’ll be supporting Belton students, plus then have access to 21 great deals, and more…when you download the Major Saver app!
You can also purchase discount cards for other cities in these states (Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Texas). These purchases will also benefit Belton Schools and the Belton Educational Foundation. Purchase cards for multiple locations and save even more!
Cards are also available for purchase from Belton elementary school offices and students, Grace Early Childhood Center, BDS #124 Central Office and the Belton Educational Foundation.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
by participating in our Dine & Donate events!
Stay tuned to see what we are planning next!
BHS Hall of Fame
Know someone you think should be in the BHS Hall of Fame? Nominate them here!
Make sure to add your email address to get our latest news!